Research programme: estrogen receptor beta agonists - GTxAlternative Names: GTx-878
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator GTx
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Prostatitis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2008 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Feb 2008 Preclinical trials in Prostatitis in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Feb 2008 Preclinical trials in Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (unspecified route)