Research programme: psoriasis therapeutics - SoseiAlternative Names: SD 208
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Sosei
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Psoriasis in Japan (PO)
- 03 Mar 2008 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in Japan (PO)