OxelumabAlternative Names: Anti-OX40L - Genentech; huMAb OX40L; OX40L huMab; R4930; RG 4930; RO4989991; Roche 4
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Genentech; Genmab; Roche
- Class Antiasthmatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action OX40 ligand inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Allergic rhinitis in USA (IV)
- 30 Jun 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Allergic asthma in Canada (IV)
- 30 Apr 2011 Roche completes a phase I trial in Allergic rhinitis in USA (NCT01152619)