Research programme: monoclonal antibody therapeutics - IMED
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator IMED AB
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Graft-versus-host disease; Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in Sweden
- 02 Sep 2009 Medarex has been acquired by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Mar 2008 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in Sweden (Parenteral)