PF 4217903Alternative Names: PF-04217903; PF-4217903; PF-4217903-A
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Amino alcohols; Antineoplastics; Heterocyclic bicyclo compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Proto oncogene protein c met inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer in USA (PO)
- 27 Jul 2010 Suspended - Phase-I for Cancer in USA (PO)
- 19 Mar 2010 Pfizer completes enrolment in its phase I trial for Cancer in USA