PF 4325667Alternative Names: PF-4325667
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Jan 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Sep 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)