PF 4603629Alternative Names: PF-4603629
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Feb 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)