Research programme: infectious diseases vaccines - Crucell/Wyeth
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator Crucell; Wyeth
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 2009 Wyeth has been acquired by Pfizer
- 13 Mar 2008 Preclinical trials in Infections in Switzerland (Parenteral)