PF 4191834Alternative Names: PF-04191834; PF-4191834
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Analgesics; Antiasthmatics; Pyrazoles; Sulfides
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 11 Mar 2011 Pfizer terminates phase II trial in Pain in US (NCT01147458)
- 01 Jul 2010 Phase-II clinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Feb 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Asthma in USA (unspecified route)