RG 7103Alternative Names: R 7103; RG7103; RO5024118
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Vasoactive intestinal peptide type II receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2016 Roche withdraws a phase I trial prior to enrollment for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (Inhalation) (NCT01009424)
- 27 Oct 2009 Phase-I development is ongoing