ABP 102Alternative Names: ABP-102
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Abiogen Pharma
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Peptide hydrolases; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid beta-protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Alzheimer's-disease in Europe (Parenteral, Injection)
- 19 Jul 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Europe (Parenteral)
- 18 Mar 2008 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Italy (Parenteral)