AEG 33773Alternative Names: AEG33773
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator Aegera Therapeutics
- Class Analgesics; Small molecules; Sulfonamides; Thiadiazoles
- Mechanism of Action JNK mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic neuropathies
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jun 2011 No development reported - Phase-II for Diabetic neuropathies in USA (PO)
- 02 Jun 2011 No development reported - Phase-II for Diabetic neuropathies in Europe (PO)
- 02 Jun 2011 No development reported - Phase-II for Diabetic neuropathies in Canada (PO)