Research programme: targeted MRI contrast agents - Starpharma
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Starpharma
- Developer Baker IDI; National Cancer Institute (USA); Starpharma
- Class Contrast media
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Feb 2008 Early research in Ovarian cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 29 Feb 2008 Early research in Cardiovascular disorders in Australia (Parenteral)