Research programme: thrombin-activable factor X - Novo NordiskAlternative Names: Thrombin-activable factor X
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator C2X Pharma; INSERM
- Developer Novo Nordisk
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Blood coagulation factor replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Haemophilia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Haemophilia in Denmark (Parenteral)
- 17 Dec 2007 Preclinical trials in Haemophilia in Denmark (Parenteral)