Research programme: hCG monoclonal antibodies - CG Therapeutics/University of Washington
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator CG Therapeutics; University of Washington
- Class Antibodies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Gonadotropin releasing hormone inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 2015 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 04 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)