CG 201Alternative Names: CG-201; CG201 - CG Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator CG Therapeutics
- Class Antibodies; Cancer vaccines; Contraceptives; Gonadotropin-vaccines; Placental-hormone-vaccines; Pregnancy-protein-vaccines; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Gonadotropin releasing hormone inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2015 Discontinued - Phase-II for Solid tumours in USA (Parenteral)
- 04 Apr 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (Parenteral)