Research programme: anti-microtubule agents - Oncolin Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pharmaceutical Research Institute of Warsaw Poland
- Developer Oncolin Therapeutics
- Class Isoflavones
- Mechanism of Action Microtubule protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Solid-tumours in USA
- 02 Apr 2008 Early research in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)