Plasma-derived human butyrylcholinesterase - Baxter Healthcare Corporation/DynPort Vaccine Company LLC
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Baxter Healthcare Corporation; DynPort Vaccine Company LLC
- Developer Baxter Healthcare Corporation; DynPort Vaccine Company
- Class Antidotes; Cholinesterases
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Poisoning
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Poisoning in USA (IM)