Research programme: glycolysis inhibitors - Oncolin TherapeuticsAlternative Names: ONC 127
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Developer Oncolin Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Glycolysis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Brain cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Brain-cancer in USA
- 25 Mar 2008 Preclinical trials in Brain cancer in USA (unspecified route)