Research programme: microsomal prostaglandin E synthase-1 inhibitors - AngeliniAlternative Names: AF3485; Eicosanoid inhibitors; Eicosanoid modulators
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Angelini Group
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin-E synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Inflammatory pain
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2011 Programme is still in preclinical development for Inflammatory pain in Italy
- 08 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Inflammatory pain in Italy (unspecified route)