Research programme: aldosterone synthase inhibitors - NovartisAlternative Names: FAD286; SPP 2645; SPP2000 series
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Speedel Group
- Developer Novartis
- Mechanism of Action Aldosterone synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperaldosteronism
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hyperaldosteronism in USA (PO)
- 30 Mar 2010 Preclinical trials in Hyperaldosteronism in USA (PO)
- 10 Jul 2008 Speedel Group has been acquired by Novartis