Research programme: skin disorder therapeutics - LEO PharmaAlternative Names: LEO 90110; LP 0067; LP0017
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CXCR4 receptor antagonists; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atopic dermatitis; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Atopic-dermatitis in Denmark
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Psoriasis in Denmark
- 18 Apr 2012 LEO Pharma plans a phase I trial for Psoriasis in France (NCT01580488)