Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Aida Pharmaceuticals
- Class Aminoglycosides; Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Protein 30S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 2011 Clinical trials in Bacterial infections in China (IV)
- 11 Apr 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Bacterial infections in China (IV)