Research programme: epileptic seizures therapeutic - MDRNA
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Originator Nastech Pharmaceutical Company; Unknown
- Developer Marina Biotech; Unknown
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Seizures
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Seizures in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Apr 2010 MDRNA acquires Cequent Pharmaceuticals and is renamed Marina Biotech
- 14 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Seizures in USA (unspecified route)