Research programme: kinase inhibitors - Cancer Research Technology
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cancer Research UK; Netherlands Cancer Institute; Northern Institute for Cancer Research
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in United Kingdom
- 14 Apr 2008 Early research in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)