Research programme: anticancer gene-based drug targeting technology - Ark TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Scavidin
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Ark Therapeutics
- Class Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Finland (IV)
- 17 May 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Finland
- 11 Mar 2008 This programme is still in active development