Research programme: transduced autologous restorative gene therapy - Aevi Genomic MedicineAlternative Names: Hemodure™; TARGTCNS
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Medgenics
- Developer Aevi Genomic Medicine; Harvard University; Medgenics
- Class Gene therapies; Interferons; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Blood coagulation factor replacements; Factor X stimulants; Gene modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical CNS disorders
- Discontinued Haemophilia A