Research programme: bone disease therapeutics - PfizerAlternative Names: SFRP-1 inhibitors
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Developer Pfizer
- Class Indoles; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 2009 Wyeth has been acquired by Pfizer
- 16 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Bone disorders in USA (PO)