Research programme: dual CCR2/CCR5 antagonists - Novartis
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Indoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CCR2 receptor antagonists; CCR5 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Autoimmune-disorders in Austria (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Autoimmune-disorders in Switzerland (PO)
- 04 Sep 2008 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in Austria (unspecified route)