Research programme: prostaglandin D synthase inhibitors - Taiho
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Taiho Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypersensitivity; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in Japan (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Allergy in Japan (PO)