Research programme: cannabinoid receptor CB2 agonists - Boehringer Ingelheim
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB2 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in USA (PO)
- 16 Oct 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 10 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (PO)