DB 772dAlternative Names: DB-772d
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Cardiovascular-disorders in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Cardiovascular-disorders in European Union (PO)
- 31 Jan 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in USA (PO)