Research programme: sustained-release diabetes/obesity therapeutics - Amylin/Pacira
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator Amylin Pharmaceuticals; Pacira Pharmaceuticals
- Class Peptides; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (SC)
- 03 May 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (SC)
- 18 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (SC)