Research programme: osteoarthritis therapy - Chugai/Denki Kagaky KoguoAlternative Names: DK 226; methotrexate-hyaluronic acid conjugate
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical; Denki Kagaku Kogyo
- Class Drug conjugates; Polysaccharides; Pterins
- Mechanism of Action Tetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase inhibitors; Thymidylate synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Osteoarthritis in Japan (Intra-articular, Injection)
- 10 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Osteoarthritis in Japan (Intra-articular)