Research programme: herpes helicase-primase inhibitors - Astellas
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Oxadiazoles
- Mechanism of Action DNA helicase-primase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpes simplex virus infections; Herpes zoster
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Herpes-zoster in Japan (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Herpes-simplex-virus-infections in Japan (PO)
- 10 Apr 2008 Early research in Herpes zoster in Japan (PO)