Research programme: prostaglandin D2 synthase inhibitors - sanofi-aventisAlternative Names: SAR-102608
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Developer Sanofi
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Allergic-asthma in France (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Allergic-rhinitis in France (PO)
- 22 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Allergic rhinitis in France (PO)