Research programme: diarrhoea therapies - Roche/OneWorld Health
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Institute for OneWorld Health; Roche
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diarrhoea
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Diarrhoea(In children, In infants) in USA
- 18 Apr 2008 Early research in Diarrhoea in USA (unspecified route)