GSK 1004723Alternative Names: GSK 1004723D
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Azepines; Phthalazines; Pyrrolidines
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists; Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Apr 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Allergic rhinitis in Germany (Intranasal)