Research programme: estrogen-related receptor alpha agonists - WyethAlternative Names: ERRα programme - Wyeth; Metabolic disorders therapeutics - Wyeth
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Developer Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action ERRalpha estrogen-related receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Metabolic syndrome; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2011 No development reported for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Sep 2011 No development reported for Metabolic syndrome in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Oct 2009 Wyeth has been acquired by Pfizer