Research programme: antifungals - Intercell AG
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Intercell
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Aspergillosis; Candidiasis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Candidiasis in Austria (unspecified route)
- 21 Apr 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Aspergillosis in Austria (unspecified route)
- 21 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Candidiasis in Austria (unspecified route)