Research programme: cardiovascular disorders therapeutics - InVasc TherapeuticsAlternative Names: INV 40-69; INV 55-05; INV 55-06; INV 65-05; INV 65-06; INV 70-65; INV 74-65; INV-065
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator InVasc Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Metabolic syndrome; Peripheral arterial disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Peripheral arterial disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Metabolic syndrome in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Apr 2008 Preclinical trials in Atherosclerosis in USA (unspecified route)