NA 808Alternative Names: NA808
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Hepatitis C virus replication inhibitors; Serine palmitoyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Hepatitis C in Japan (Parenteral) before 2012
- 29 Aug 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Hepatitis C in USA (Parenteral) before 2012
- 10 Feb 2011 Suspended - Phase-I for Hepatitis C in Japan (Parenteral)