Research programme: fibroblast growth factor agonists - sanofi-aventisAlternative Names: SAR 106881
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Developer Sanofi
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Fibroblast growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Vascular-disorders in Europe (Parenteral)
- 12 Feb 2008 Preclinical trials in Vascular disorders in Europe (unspecified route)