SAR 102779Alternative Names: SAR 10279; SAR102779
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Developer Sanofi
- Class Antidepressants; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Irritable bowel syndrome; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Major depressive disorder in European Union
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Irritable-bowel-syndrome in European Union