Research programme: SIRT2 protein inhibitors - Elixir
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Elixir Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action SIRT2 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Obesity in USA
- 30 Apr 2008 Early research in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)