Research programme: casein kinase II inhibitors - CyleneAlternative Names: CK-5011; CK2 inhibitors; CX-5011; CX-8184
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Originator Cylene Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Casein kinase II inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (PO)
- 04 Apr 2012 Research programme: casein kinase II inhibitors is still in preclinical development for Cancer in USA
- 03 Apr 2012 Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics data from preclinical studies presented at the 103rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2012)