ACU 3223Alternative Names: ACU-3223; AG-787-14-2
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Acucela
- Class Eye disorder therapies; Retinoids
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Age-related macular degeneration; Retinopathy of prematurity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Retinopathy-of-prematurity in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Age-related-macular-degeneration in USA (PO)
- 23 Apr 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration in USA (PO)