Research programme: PDGFR-alpha antagonists - Boston BiomedicalAlternative Names: BBI 5006
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator Boston Biomedical
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Platelet derived growth factor alpha receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2012 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (PO)
- 24 Apr 2012 Boston Biomedical has been acquired by Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- 02 May 2008 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (PO)