Research programme: antibacterial therapeutics - ProtAffin/ValnevaAlternative Names: Spy 0416
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator Intercell; ProtAffin Biotechnologie
- Developer ProtAffin Biotechnologie; Valneva
- Class Antigens; Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections