NN 7129Alternative Names: NN-7129; SC-la-FVIIa - Novo Nordisk; subcutaneous long-acting rFVIIa - Novo Nordisk; Subcutaneous N7-GP
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Antihaemorrhagics; Blood coagulation factors; Recombinant proteins; Serine endopeptidases
- Mechanism of Action Factor VIIa stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Haemophilia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Haemophilia(In volunteers) in United Kingdom (SC, Injection)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Haemophilia in Denmark (SC, Injection)
- 31 Jul 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Haemophilia in United Kingdom (SC)